Lohar Property Services provides a range of services, including the following:
What will it cost?
By registering with us (see “Contact Us” page of this website), we can then send you a quotation. Prices depend on the number of living spaces, (all rooms, including halls, corridors & stairs &c.), any outbuildings including swimming pools, and their content: carpets, appliances, furniture, tools, curtains, pictures, ornaments &c.
How to enquire and/or make a booking
- On-line – complete the form on the “Contact Us” page of this website
- E-mail – send us an email either through the website or directly
- Phone – telephone our office or mobile.
- Notice – The greater notice we get, the more easily we can arrange an appointment convenient for you. Short notice appointments can be made and we will always attempt to accommodate your needs. We do work weekends if necessary, but all work will be prioritised for business days.
- Select service required – Inventory, Check In, Check Out, Interim Inspection
- Deadlines – tenancy start date and/or when the site visit needs to be carried out.
- Full address – including postcode and any special directions if necessary
- Key collection – details of where to collect &/or return keys, with contact names and phone no.
- Full details of the property – size, whether furnished or unfurnished, garden, outbuildings, meter locations and access, &c.
- Attendees – anybody we should meet on site: Landlord, Tenant, Agent, Bailiff, Locksmith, Builders, &c.
- Invoice address & details with name of person requesting the service.
Payment is within 7 days, by BACS, transfer, or cheque. Early settlement is appreciated. We reserve the right to interest under LPCD (Scotland) Regulations (2013).
At least 24 hours before appointment – no charge
Within 24 hours, or premises not ready, keys unavailable &c. – £40.00